ThirdLove's Everyday Model Search
Every day, we hear from countless people that they have never seen a model that looks like them. Let’s change that.
We’re searching for an iconic ThirdLove customer that embodies the essence of our brand to star in the upcoming Fall campaign. Do you question the status quo? Go against the grain? Believe that women are strongest when we support each other? Then honey, come on down and enter our Everyday Model Search.
To enter, follow these steps, and make sure to complete everything by June 4th :
- Post a photograph or video to your Instagram, Facebook or TikTok account wearing at least one ThirdLove product (open to bras, underwear and lounge)
In the caption, you must include:
- Complete the question “I should be ThirdLove’s next model because…”
- Tag @thirdlove and include the hashtag #ThirdLoveModelSearch
- Submit your contact information via our Entry Form (this is a MUST)
- See below for full rules for entry
The selection committee is led by renowned celebrity fashion photographer Nigel Barker, along with our internal executive team led by Co-Founder, Ra’el Cohen.
The winner of the Everyday Model Search will be flown to Los Angeles, courtesy of ThirdLove, to be featured in our Fall photoshoot. Additionally, the winner will receive the following:
- 2-night hotel stay + airfare + food for the duration of the trip
- Complete ThirdLove wardrobe & top drawer
- Profile on the ThirdLove blog & social channels
- One private Q&A session with renowned fashion photographer Nigel Barker
We believe that beauty comes in all different sizes, shapes, looks, abilities, and ages — so it makes sense that models should too. Join us in this search as we defy convention, push boundaries, and celebrate the diverse beauty, and joy found from people who wear ThirdLove.
THIRDLOVE EVERYDAY MODEL SEARCH RULES OF ENTRY:
No entry fee or purchase is necessary to participate (this contest is void where prohibited by law).
The Official Rules for ThirdLove’s Everyday Model Search Contest.
By entering the Contest, the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and to accept as a final all decisions of the judges appointed by ThirdLove.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all individuals who self-identify as female who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old on the day of entry.
- Must not have ever been convicted of a crime
- Must be a legal US Resident
- ENTRY DEADLINES: Contest opens for registration at 12:01a.m. PT. on 05/03/21 and finishes at 11:59 p.m. PT on 06/04/21. Entries must be received on or before 06/04/21 in order to be eligible for the contest. No late submission will be accepted. If the contest cannot be run as planned for any reason, including computer viruses, tampering, technical or other problems that damage its operation or integrity, ThirdLove and/or its appointed judges reserve the right to cancel, delay or modify the contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: Contestant must enter online by:
- Posting a photograph or video to their IG, Facebook or TikTok account wearing at least one ThirdLove product
- “ThirdLove Product” is open to bras, underwear, and lounge
- In the caption, applicants must complete the question “I should be ThirdLove’s next model because….”
- Applicants must tag @thirdlove and include hashtag #ThirdLoveModelSearch in the caption
- Submissions are free and accepted with ThirdLove products featured
- Applicant must submit their contact information via our Entry Form
Contestant warrants and represents that all information entered on the registration form is truthful in all respects and that contestant is 18 years of age or older at the time of the photographs. See Rule 5 for judging criteria. The entrant must be the only individual shown in the photograph. The photograph must be original and the entrant must own all rights to all of the material in it. It must not include (i) material that is unlawful; violent; threatening to any person, place, business, group, or world peace or that contains words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; libelous or defamatory; sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or profane; (ii) material that violates the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties; or (iii) material that otherwise violates these Official Rules in whole or in part. There must not be any visible logos or visible paintings, photographs, or other artwork in the photograph. An entry may only be submitted by the one individual shown in the photograph, even though more than one person might have taken part in the making of the photograph. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software, and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit an online entry.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of:
A 2-day/1-night trip for the winner to Los Angeles, Ca where the winner will participate in a ThirdLove photoshoot (“Photo Shoot”). ThirdLove will have the final decision on the outfit, hair, and makeup worn by the winner for the Photo Shoot. The LA Trip includes i) Coach-class round-trip airfare for one person from a major airport closest to the winner’s U.S. residence to an airport in the Los Angeles area (must fly to and from the same airport); ii) One night’s lodging; The actual values of the LA/Trip may vary depending on the location of the winner and fares/rates when this trip is booked. The total cumulative ARV of the prize is from $1,000 to $2,000. ThirdLove reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a cash travel allowance or ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the winner resides within 300 miles of either of the above-mentioned prize trip destinations. All prize details for the above-mentioned prize trips (including, but not limited to airline, flight, seat, hotel, and room) will be designated solely by ThirdLove, and may be changed at any time based on ThirdLove’s sole discretion. Prize does not include room service, laundry, airport transfers, gratuities, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein. If the winner cannot take the trip on dates specified by ThirdLove, ThirdLove can exercise the right to select an alternate winner. Subject to the conditions herein, the prize will be awarded. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by ThirdLove in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges, if any, on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner, who will be issued an IRS Form 1099. ThirdLove is not responsible if, for any reason, the Contest is postponed or canceled and no additional prize will be awarded in its place. If the Winner is disqualified, ThirdLove may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to the runner-up.
- SELECTION CRITERIA: At each stage of the contest, selection will be performed by a panel of experts (“Judges”) designated at the sole discretion of ThirdLove. Contestants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Judges, whose decisions are final and binding. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these rules. In each round of judging, each contestant’s registration form, photographs, and/or video/audio (together the “Entry”) will be judged using the following criteria in equal measure: presentation, photogenic qualities, expression, and overall story (“Selection Criteria”). In the event of a tie, to break the tie, tied Entries will be judged on presentation and photogenic qualities only (“Tie Judging Criteria”). In all there will be three rounds of judging. It is tentatively planned to announce the winner on ThirdLove’s social channels
- OWNERSHIP AND PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By submitting an online entry, the online entrant represents and warrants that the photographs are original, that entrant owns all rights to all of the material in it (including all rights to the photography, free and clear of any rights of a photographer who may have taken the photograph), and that Sponsor’s use of it, or any parts thereof, will not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property or privacy rights. In exchange for the opportunity to participate in this Contest, each online entrant assigns all right, title and interest in and to the entry, including any copyrights and moral rights therein, to ThirdLove. Accordingly, each online entrant acknowledges and agrees that, once submitted and assigned, the entrant has no further rights to the online entry and ThirdLove shall have the perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, and irrevocable right to use, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, disclose, display, publish, prepare derivative works from, perform, distribute, exhibit, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the online entry, in whole or in part, whether in connection with the Search or not, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation, the Internet, broadcast and cable television, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, advertising, promotion, entertainment and commercial purposes, without any payment to, or further authorization by, the entrant. Each online entrant further grants to Sponsor the unrestricted, irrevocable right but not the obligation, to use the entrant’s name, location, photograph, picture, likeness, moving image, voice, biographical material, and personal information, whether in their original form as submitted on the entry, or as altered, edited, lifted or reproduced by Sponsor, in perpetuity throughout the world, whether in connection with the Search or not, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, broadcast and cable television, for any purpose whatsoever, without payment to, or further authorization by, the online entrant. Without limiting the foregoing, each online entrant acknowledges that the photographs may be made available for public viewing on the Internet and that the photographs or parts thereof may be included in ThirdLove advertising and marketing. Each online entrant releases ThirdLove from, and indemnifies ThirdLove against, any and all claims for damages for libel, infringement of the right of publicity, invasion of privacy, portrayal in a false light, or any other claim based on use of the audiovisual recording or photograph. By entering this Search, each online entrant further agrees that, excepting entrant’s enjoyment of the online entry in the privacy of entrant’s home, entrant may not use or permit others to use the entry without obtaining the prior written approval of ThirdLove.
- LICENSES AND ASSIGNMENTS: ThirdLove may license and assign to one or more third parties any and/or all of the rights (in whole and/or in part) granted to ThirdLove hereunder.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participation in this Contest constitutes an agreement by the entrant to be bound by these Official Rules. Finalists are responsible for making all necessary arrangements with employers, employees, family members, and any other parties in anticipation of their extended absence from home and work. All entrants shall conduct themselves in a decorous manner at all times during their participation in the Contest. ThirdLove reserves the right to disqualify any entrant based on her physical or mental health at ThirdLove’s sole discretion. ThirdLove reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if such entrant has engaged in, or during the Contest engages in, any act which, in ThirdLove’s sole judgment, involved moral turpitude or which brings ThirdLove or entrant into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or which damages, denigrates or injures the reputation or success of ThirdLove or its products or services. All entrants agree to execute any documents and instruments and take any further acts as ThirdLove may reasonably request in order to effectuate the terms and conditions of this Contest. Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ThirdLove reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Contest should a virus, bugs, technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, fraud, or other causes beyond the control of ThirdLove corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In such event, ThirdLove reserves the right to modify the Contest in an appropriate manner. ThirdLove is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions; technical, hardware, software, telephone, television or Internet failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a person’s ability to participate in the Contest; fraud; or problems or errors of any kind in the administration or fulfillment of the Contest, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors.ThirdLove may prohibit a person from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole judgment, it determines that said person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass ThirdLove, its employees, or other entrants. All decisions of ThirdLove and judges are final. Contestants agree that by entering, they release ThirdLove and their respective employees from any liability in connection with any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SEARCH MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THIRDLOVE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- USE OF THE WEBSITES AND GOOGLE PAGES: The Websites (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) and ThirdLove’s Google Entry Form pages are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ThirdLove expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. ThirdLove does not make any warranty that the Website or the Entry Form pages will meet your requirements, or that access to the Website or Entry Form will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected.
- LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: By entering this Contest, entrant acknowledges that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or Google. The entrant understands that all information and all photographs are being disclosed to ThirdLove and not to Google or Instagram, Facebook or TikTok. Participation in the Contest constitutes agreement by entrant that ThirdLove, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, licensees, successors, assigns, legal advisors and web masters, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) are released from, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrant (and entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if applicable) against, any and all claims, losses or liabilities (including death or property damage) arising out of our relating to participating in this Contest or any Contest-related activities on use or misuse or redemption of a Contest prize. Winner shall be required to sign a written release form, which includes, but is not necessarily limited to all of the above-mentioned release terms before winner can participate in the 2 day/1 night trip.
- ERRORS: ThirdLove will not be responsible for lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries, typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but no limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winner(s) or the distribution of the prize. ThirdLove reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the contest. In the event that the contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, or is not capable of running as planned, ThirdLove reserves the right to discontinue or modify the contest, or to disqualify contestants residing in an affected geographic area. In such event, ThirdLove shall have no liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such an action. Entries considered not complying with the rules and conditions of the contest or in the judging panel’s discretion, inappropriate or offensive will be disqualified and removed from website and subsequent judging.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or ThirdLove’s connection with the Contest, to the extent permitted by law shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard for the conflicts of law doctrine of that State or any other jurisdiction. Each entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal and State courts located in the County of San Francisco, State of California for the purpose of any suit, action or other proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest or any Contest-related activities or use or misuse or redemption of a Contest prize, and any such disputes, claims or causes of action shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In no event shall an entrant be entitled to any equitable or injunctive relief. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees.
- WINNER LIST: For winner information email ThirdLove at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The contest award prizes, rules and conditions are subject to change without prior notice to all contestants.