Underwear Size Chart [Old]
How to Find Your Underwear Size
It’s simple! Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your hips to determine your measurement in inches. Then, refer to the chart above to find your corresponding underwear size.
Women's Underwear Styles
Not sure which style is for you? See our breakdown below. Learn more about what the essential underwear styles to have are here.
- Bikinis: High cut leg with high coverage back.
- Cheekies: Similar to a bikini style, but with less back coverage.
- Thongs: Minimal back coverage with a thinner waistband.
- Hipsters: More coverage than a bikini style with wider sides.
- Boyshorts: Worn as underwear or loungewear with maximum coverage all around.
- Mid-Rise: Navel-grazing rise with high coverage back.
- High Briefs: High waist rise, above average coverage.