Social Community Manager
We're looking for a talented Social Community Manager to grow ThirdLove's brand awareness by owning some of our most important customer touch points. This role will be responsible for posting and optimizing all social channels and will assist in special marketing projects.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Marketing Manager to create an on-brand social strategy to increase engagement across all channels
- Post on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, develop and test plans to increase engagement and provide monthly status reports
- Create boards on Pinterest and Polyvore with on-brand and trend relevant content
- Join the conversations and post on Twitter when it’s brand or business relevant
- Publish 1 compelling blog post per week that corresponds with overall marketing/editorial calendar.
- Manage the flow of creative assets between the creative team and photographer, ensuring that all deliverables are met
- Assist with special projects for PR and Marketing
- 2-4 years in a social marketing or community management role
- You're a social expert who knows each native platform inside and out
- Hands-on experience posting and engaging across all platforms
- Understands the importance of brand and can interpret appropriately for social
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent writer and communicator
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume and any other information you'd like to share.