Senior Financial Analyst
The SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST will support the financial affairs of ThirdLove, with guidance from the Founders and Director of Planning & Strategy
The analyst is responsible for substantial aspects of the Company’s planning and financial reporting processes. As a member of the ThirdLove team, you will be working in a fast-paced, non-traditional environment while building relationships throughout the larger organization of ThirdLove.
- Forecasting and Planning
- Maintenance of the Company’s financial model, including the upload of actual results and update of monthly forecasts
- Develop system to tie revenue, inventory, AP, AR to each other in an elegant, but accurate, working capital model
- Partner with sales to develop bottoms up sales forecasting
- Develop weekly sales tracking dashboard for review with leadership team
- Liaison with ThirdLove’s business leaders to develop a budgeting process
- Provide quarterly budget updates and respond to inquiries about actuals, department segmentation and acceptable expenditure levels
- Perform monthly Budget vs Actual analysis and follow up with business leaders on discrepancies
- Financial Reporting
- Maintain monthly reports with financial results and analysis
- Prepare quarterly and as needed reporting to investors and debt holders
- Strategy and Analysis
- Own creation and updates for quarterly Board and Investor Decks
- Develop templates for ongoing analysis such as the gross margin bridge, and validating seasonal lifts
- Partner with the exec team to develop strategic overviews and/or pitch decks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field. MBA is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience with financial modeling, valuation, and accounting (e.g. investment banking, private equity, corporate finance)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel (you should be prepared for a modeling interview)
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.