Product Manager, Growth
We’re looking for a rock-star growth product manager to drive new customer acquisition and retention at one of the fastest growing brands in America. You love a good challenge, are passionate for testing and learning, and have a track-record of delivering ROI, data-driven results.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the product roadmap for our growth funnels across all paid marketing channels (FB, Affiliate, Pinterest, etc)
- Manage outcomes to monthly performance targets
- Based on customer feedback and metrics, product manage, develop and test new features and experiences to move acquisition, engagement and retention metrics forward
- Collaborate, motivate and iterate with engineering, design and marketing teams
- Effectively analyze and report metrics and growth to the leadership team
- 4-6 years of paid acquisition experience, with in-depth knowledge of ecommerce
- Want to get your hands dirty, but excited about building and managing a team
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment
- Hands-on experience with social, search, optimization, and viral marketing mechanics
- Mature, with a positive attitude and good sense of humor
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume and any other information you'd like to share.