Customer Experience Associate
We strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience, and as the Customer Experience Associate this will be your speciality. You’ll be in charge of making sure every customer is completely impressed by our kindness and helpful service.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver stellar customer service through phone, email, live chat and social media
- Contribute ways to streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Adopt the voice and tone of our customer experience team in order to accurately convey our brand and personality
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process orders, exchanges and returns
- Channel customer insights to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product
- Process return/exchange requests and issue refunds as needed
- Prepare sample packages for press and manage in office inventory
- Ready to know & love our products and technology to help customers find the right fit and style
- A great communicator, who is POSITIVE, energetic, sincere, patient and adaptable with a “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- 4 year college degree and 2-4 years prior experience within an e-commerce environment
- Ambitious, smart, and eager to learn. In general, an awesome team player
40 hours/week. ThirdLove offers Customer Service seven days a week. We can provide a fixed schedule. Sunday availability is a must.
To apply, please fill out this form